Looking for downloads from the course? Here’s a quick reference.
Links for Course
- Tools Intranet for managing assessments: https://tools.6seconds.org
- Checklist of the EQ Assessor 1-1 course
- Instructions on setting up your 360.
- “poster” and explanation of the Learning Philosophy
- Brochure outlining the SEI Toolkit
- 1-page SEI360 brochure.
- SEI360 Setup Form.
- PDF of the SEI adult questionnaire and the answer form, in case you ever need to administer the SEI on paper.
- The SEI Workbook (this is the US Letter version) – or here is the Workbook A4 version).
- Developing Human Performance brochure.
- 1-page overview of the SEI-YV.
- SEI Technical Brief (useful for sharing with clients).
- Tools Cost Calculator (excel — for figuring out how many credits to purchase).
Sample SEI Reports:
- SEI Technical Manual
- Guide for SEI Assessors or Version A4
- Assessors Guide to the Brain Brief and Brain Talent Profiles (or the A4 version)
- Six Seconds Model in brief (or size A4). 1 page version (or size A4).
- The Stained Glass Storybook for Recognizing Patterns.
- Reaction Cycle Worksheet for ACT & NE.
- Hijacking for Know Yourself and NE.
- Stress, Change, Innovation & Health (article)
- The Business Case for EQ (white paper)
- The Case for Emotional Intelligence in Our Schools (white paper)
- Getting Started with EQ (article)
- Introduction to the Six Seconds Model (article)
- Decoding Emotions (article)
- “Integrated Emotions” (article)
- Tips for Practicing Self-Awareness (article/tip list)
- From Violent Hearts (article)
- Addressing 21st Century Issues with Emotional Intelligence: A conversation with Daniel Goldman and The Six Seconds EQ Network
- A quick Q&A about physiology of emotion
- Hijacking (you can save this PDF to share with your clients!)
- Beyond Survival: Guilding Adversity With Hope
- Choosing Optimism: An Interview with Martin EP Seligman, Ph.D.
- The Motivation Iceberg
- Recap of a meeting with Marco Iacoboni, sharing the key points about empathy in our brains.
- Ashoka’s Empathy Toolkit
- List of 87 ideas on how — add yours!
- The Paradox of Giving Yourself
- “Pursuing” Noble Goals
- Drilling Down – Putting a Mission Into Action
- Purpose and Motivation: Drive Video
- Why Find Compelling Purpose?
- 4 circles graphic (slide)